Reputation Management Internship
Reputation Inc is the leading international reputation management consultancy. For the last 20 years, we have been pioneers in reputation management, and have partnered with many leading global and local organisations to help them understand the importance and value of reputation. We are very proud of our work, and the impact it has in ensuring reputation guides better decision-making to create a more sustainable, prosperous world.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in corporate and organisational reputation, in media and corporate communications and must possess an eye for detail as well as an ability to see the bigger picture. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. The candidate must be able to write clearly and concisely and be a confident communicator. The successful candidate should be research-oriented and have the ability to work independently. Knowledge of marketing and social media platforms is an advantage.
The successful applicant will also be a bright self-starter, organised, with keen attention to detail and will be enthusiastic to be involved in a multitude of activities. They will be able to handle working with a diverse range of people/clients and be able stay on top of their work. We will support the candidate in developing the skills to kick-start their career, working alongside some of the most senior people in the business.
· Ongoing monitoring of reputation and communication trends
· Media relations support to senior team members, including ideas generation, writing, photography, media monitoring, liaison with third-party suppliers, etc.
· Content creation, including social media assets, copywriting, presentations, etc.
· General administration and office management
· Ongoing research and analysis on a variety of topics pertaining to client needs
· Desk research to support new business
· Assistance with preparation of business presentations
· Educated to degree level or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations or related fields.
At Reputation Inc we are Curious, Collaborative, Courageous. Across our offices, we are a team of diverse backgrounds, spanning different generations and nationalities, and everyone brings their own unique perspective and experience to the table. Our diverse workforce allows us to encourage a collaborative work environment, and to bring our unique perspectives to our work, because we know we get the best results when we work together.
We are constantly finding ways to improve and innovate, and we leave no stone unturned. We hold ourselves and each other to high standards, and in doing so we get the opportunity to grow and develop our careers, safe in the knowledge that every day we are striving to be the best we can be.
Our success as one of the top reputation management agencies comes from the talent we can attract and retain across our locations. We strive to provide the tools you need to succeed and excel in your career.
To apply in confidence, please email a cover letter and CV to Paula Cerruti at firstname.lastname@example.org