During ReputationInc's latest seminar, we asked our speakers and a cross-section of guests from the audience to share their thoughts on the general election result and what it means for corporate and public affairs practitioners.
Hear thoughts from:
- Ian Wright, Director General, UK Food & Drink Federation
- Edward Bickham, former EVP of External Relations, Anglo American & former Government Special Adviser
- Mark Ferguson, Public Affairs Manager, Affinity Water
- David Gardner, Director of Public Policy, KPMG
- Jo Gibbons, Former Government Adviser
Watch it here: