17th September 2019
8:00 - 10:00
Central London venue TBC
Culture is now recognised as a powerful engine that shapes reputation from within organisations. When it thrives, culture acts as a talent magnet, a performance driver, creates a positive experience for employees and as a consequence, customers. When it fails, it creates major reputation risks for organisations, as many recent crises have shown.
Culture is now a board agenda item. The corporate governance code update released in 2018 requires boards to monitor culture, and ensure that it is aligned with the company's purpose, values and strategy. Yet, how many organisations today have this perfect alignment in place?
ReputationInc will present the findings of its latest research, Building culture to drive reputation, which brings together insights from Communications, Corporate Affairs and HR leaders in 20 organisations, capturing their expert views on topics such as:
- What impact does culture have on the reputation of an organisation?
- How do you define the culture that will work for your organisation?
- How do you proactively drive and shape something as intangible as culture?
We will be joined by a panel of experts who play leading roles in shaping culture in large, complex organisations:
- Abby Guthkelch, Global Communications Lead, Workplace by Facebook
- Lucy Leverett, Internal Communications Director, Western Europe, The Coca-Cola Company
- Third speaker to be announced later in August
To register your interest in attending the event, please fill in the 'register for event' from, or follow this link to send us an email.